Solar Panel Subsidy in Gujarat, 2022 - 23
Gujarat is a state of western coast of India and It's bordered with Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Its capital city is Gandhinagar, while its largest city is Ahmedabad.
Subsidy/Support is available from Central Government through MNRE.
The subsidy available on the installation of grid-connected solar rooftop power plants is 40% of the benchmark cost. Government institutions including PSUs shall not be eligible for the subsidy. Instead, they will be given achievement-linked incentives/awards. All residential and institutional buildings such as schools, health institutions, etc. and the social sector can avail CFA.
What are the objectives of Installing Solar Power?
- To promote green and clean power and to reduce the State’s carbon mission.
- To reduce dependency on fossil fuels for energy security.
- To help reduce the cost of renewable energy.
- To promote investment, employment generation and skill enhancement in the renewable energy.
- To encourage growth of local manufacturing facilities in line with the ‘Make in India’ programme.
- To research, development and innovation in renewable energy.
List of Documents Required
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Latest Municipality Tax or Index-2
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Details