Solar panels mounted on the rooftop convert solar power into usable DC electricity. This DC power is then securely transmitted over specialty solar cables to inverter(s) that then convert it to readily usable single-phase/3-phase AC power. The system will automatically synchronize with the grid or diesel generator voltage, frequency and phase. It can be used to provide power to loads like machinery, lighting, elevators or any other use
Sanelite Solar offers its customers with a solar PV system that utilizes grid-tied architecture to seamlessly integrate generated solar power into the customer’s mini-grid thereby augmenting grid power up to the capacity installed. We utilize high quality solar modules, inverters, controllers and storage batteries in the building of solar photovoltaic systems and all our solar photovoltaic systems are designed in consideration of environmental requirement, load requirement, network access way, and other factors. Our team of experts work with the customer to provide a delightful experience for each area of the project from installation to liasoning. Here is a quick recap of the rooftop instllation process:
- Consultation – We help you take the right decision about your needs in this phase. We will be happy to assist you with any of your queries regarding rooftop installations.
- Proposal – Our sales consultants will tailor a proposal according to your preferences so that you can benefit the most out of our solar system.
- Contract – If you are happy to proceed with the proposal, our sales consultant will send you a contract for your acceptance and signature.
- Registration and application – We will submit a grid application to relevant government agency and your energy distributor and prepare for installation.
- Installation – We will contact you once the grid application has been approved to arrange for a suitable installation date. After installation completes, we will require someone to be present to sign off on the installation paperwork.
- Completion – Once the solar systems is inspected and certified, it is ready to use. It will start producing electricity once the there is sunlight. You may monitor the power generation from the monitor screen on the inverter.
- Maintenance and Technical Support – Should you require any technical support or maintenance after installation, feel free to contact us.